Monday 22 April 2013

Frequency of posts

As a college student I don't have as much free time as I would like to have. As a result of this I will not be able to post as frequently as I would like. Tomorrow I am at college, I am studying games development so I have a pretty good understanding of  how things work together in the gaming industry. I am planning on asking a few of my friends who are also doing my course if they will help me write the blog in an attempt to increase the frequency of my posts and maybe help spread the word a little. I am also thinking of maybe posting some images from my college project.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, all views are greatly appreciated. Feel free to share this blog with friends and family who might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment