Sunday 21 April 2013

David Hayter returning to Metal Gear?

Well,as the title of this post suggests, David Hayter may yet be returning to Metal Gear.

Just in case you didn't already know, David Hayter as being voicing the main protagonist of the Metal Gear Solid series of games ever since the first entry which was released all the way back in 1998 for PlayStation.
I am not going to lie, I was absolutely distraught when i first heard that Mr Hayter would not be returning for the latest entry in the series, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

On the 19th of April a strange video was posted onto You tube by the user "OnigawaraV". The standout part of this video for me is when the bandaged man (or possibly woman) says " I am the one you thought i would be from the start". What does this mean? well in my opinion it could mean one of two things, David Hayter will return (I am hoping for this) or the video could be completely fake and meaningless. I want to believe its real, it wouldn't be the first time Kojima has messed with our heads. I will link the video below. Also if anyone is actually reading this i would greatly appreciate any tips you have for my future blog posts, and if you could (I know its a bit cheeky, sorry) please share this blog with your friends. thank you in advance :) have a good day.


 Click here for the mentioned video (You tube)


No comments:

Post a Comment